We hope you love your Roux Professional uniforms, but if something isn't right you have 15 days to return your products from the date your order arrived to receive a full refund.
For all Roux Professional products, we will give you a full refund on your items by the same payment method as your original purchase was made.
We always process returns as quickly as possible – please allow 5 days for this. Please note refunds may take up to 10 business days to process depending on your card issuer.
We will happily return items, provided they meet our terms and conditions as below.(Footer Menu)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RETURN
Please return your goods in the condition you received them, if not Cargo Crew reserves the right to charge a restocking fee of up to 25% of garment price. This fee is to cover the cost of new packaging, steaming, refolding and in extreme cases, dry cleaning the garment to return it to a re-sellable condition.
• Goods must be returned within 30 days of receipt
• Goods must be in original condition with all tags and packaging intact
• Worn, soiled or damaged garments will not be refunded
• Please retain proof of postage (receipt) until refund is processed
• Clearance items are non-returnable (unless faulty)
• No returns or exchanges for change of mind on customised items and uniforms with personalised embroidery or screen printing
• No returns or exchanges for change of mind on Sale or Last Run products
We recommend purchasing tracking – so you know it made it back.
Return postage cost will be at your expense, unless items received are faulty or not as ordered. If you believe your item is faulty, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to returning to us. We cannot accept liability until items are received and have been confirmed as faulty.
c/o Roux Professional
40472 Duesseldorf / Germany
Tel: +49 211 1714290